Sunday, January 1, 2012

Finally on paper(sort of)

Ok, here it is.  2012.  Going to be positive mentally, physically and all of that, but I am going to start documenting what I see as my life.  Disagree, relate, but this is me and how I percieve it.  I have been on my own for too long for anyone to dispute it, and I will no longer apoligize for what has happened.

No tragic kingdom here, just funny and true stories, ideas, family secrets most likely and my own warped sense of reality.

To start with I am Jynx, a way old soul and just wanting to remember what I can so someone else can tell it when I am dust.  Jynx for many reasons but let's just say that I have an issue with bringing bad luck to others or good.  Depending on who and where I am at that time.  I like it, it fits and I don't feel it is bad or good, just me.

I can write or talk until you hate it or get bored.  But there are always jewels in here so be aware.  Maybe that is the one reason why I write.

Now this year I am going to attempt to post everyday, something, and I hope I don't offend anyone, oh and if I do, deal with it......you are probably old enough to deal with it and if not you need to get a set of balls.  With that said here is the first blog:

Sometimes being postive is not the easiest thing in the world to do.  Me, I say what I think and wish I had a zipper on my mouth.  I am going to do my best to be positive and not dwell on the past.  I am going to try to clean out my mind just to get those demons out and have some type of closure on my own.  I have thrown out material items but never addressed them, so watch out people, if it hurts you, it probably should and you may have hope yet, if not them you may be either:
A. living a fantasy( oh my family is full of that)
B. A barbie
C. Or a complete selfish ass that thinks life is only for you, and screw kids, women, men or anyone else that gets in your way.

LIVE because life is way too short and we should all have some happiness.

If you some how find this let me know how you feel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment